Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sam, pick up tha' musket

Hey everybody I'm back

Its been a strange two weeks since I last put keyboard to motherboard but here we go again.

Life is not an either or. If it was I'd be a millionaire by now I'm still in the same old crappy job and I'm moving backwards.

But one good thing did happen yesterday.

My dad finally got his army service medal (Only took 53 years to sort it out - must be a record). He was extra chuffed and I was too... for him he served his country in the sudan and egypt and it took several successive governments all this time to bleedin honour him as it did the other forgottong soldiers. I think it shows just how superficial these political types really are.

Only four weeks to football I hold on to hope.

Just a short one today.

Up, Up and Away Friends

No comments: