Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Still Here

It's amazing the thing what can happen to you when your not blogging and, a month after my last entry I found out just how suddenly things can change.
I had a Heart Attack!!!
Just a minor one, mind you, but that was enough to scare the living be-Jesus out of me and make me realise just how fragile we all are. So I'm now on the road to recovery and let me say this... I wouldn't recommend having a heart attack to anyone, because if that was a minor one then I wouldn't want to have a major one.
So now this Joe's eating right and living a bit righter than he was, on a no-kryptonite diet. He's upped the exercise and just wants to be as healthy as he can be which is not a hard wish to make.
I will be back on this blog as soon as possible and promise to let you know from time to time how I am getting on.
Keep the faith brother blogger's and don't let your health get the best of you.
Up, Up and (deep breath) Awaaaaaay!

No comments: